Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy thoughts

We had another fun Friday and Saturday of soccer. P scored a goal and had a good time. He was alittle sick so he was tired after not too long. D is getting it. She isn't quite as aggresive as she needs to be (after game 2). She was goalie and didn't really understand I don't think. They both need more direction and parental play. It is so fun to watch them play. J is soo close to being done with his Masters project. Halleluah. He defends soon and will be all done. I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard to get here. He is one amazing guy if I can brag just alittle.

2 comments:

Janetlee said...

I didn't even know J was working on a Master's. Way to go! We think you are pretty amazing too Ashlee.

Christina said...

Go soccer players! I can't pay Kelsey enough to try a sport. Ballet, Violin, or Piano. End of story. That's great that they're out there being active. Congrats on the degree- education is huge and so important.