Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday J

Yesterday was J's 36th birthday so I thought I would share. This is last Saturday gettin' a little air on the wakeboard.
Everytime I see him on this motorcycle I laugh because it reminds me of Andre the giant on Pricess Bride. It is funny with his legs up around his nose, ok so maybe I am the only one who thinks it's funny.
This is from this spring taking dads cows to the hills.
Last summer we took pictures up in a big wheat field up on Iona hill and I love the pictures especially this one of a dad and his boy. J you are the greatest and I love you to pieces. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mom said...

Glad you are back to blogging.

The Hammers said...

Happy Birthday J! I hope it was great. That's some awesome air on the wakeboard. When are we going? Brad's getting pretty good, and my Dr. just gave me the okay to finally get in the water again. I just hope I don't hit my nose!

Sam said...

Holy cow Bish, that's some fancy air you got going on there. Happy belated b-day.

Williams'