Monday, November 9, 2009

It is November?

I just downloaded my pictures from summer and fall. Can you believe how slow I am? Can you believe its November? I really thought about blogging but never got around to it. So why the picture of the rooster. Cause he was the only thing on my camera that wasn't severly out of date. B from June. That was 4 months ago he has doubled in weight, a cute D hairdo, she got it cut and permed and no I haven't even taken pictures. Wow I know that I say this all the time but time flies when you are having fun. We must be having more than fun because I don't know where time goes. So let me take this oppurtunity to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, Meryy Christmas, and a Happy New Year. And a Happy Valentines Day just because.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janetlee said...

So funny! I love it! You just keep being mom to 4 kids and wife to a very busy bishop and husband. I don't think they keep you out of the celestial kingdom if you don't post on your blog regularly. Ha Ha.

Hayley said...

As long as we continue to get pics of roosters and donkeys, I am happy! :) When your busy, means your having fun--continue on!! :)
Happy St Patricks Day...