Monday, February 1, 2010

15 years

We just celebrated our 15th anniversary on Thursday. I know I say this all the time but time just goes soo fast and especially when you are having fun. Well we are having fun. Life is good. I am so glad that I can spend eternity with J. Too look back 15 years ago is amazing. 5 kids, 7 moves, 4 real jobs, a few years of "Carter experiences" and very little that I would change. I love to think that I can spend many many more years with my great husband. I thought that I loved him on our wedding day. I really love him now but more than that I know him and thats what makes me love him. I am rambling on and on so I'll quit but I sure look forward to the many, many, many, many more years I have with my honey.

7 comments:

terra said...

MUUSHY! Yay, for great husbands!

Jenna said...

that was hardly rambling - yeah for 15 years. Congrats.

Unknown said...

Agree with terra. Hard to imagine what life would be without great husbands.

Janetlee said...

I have probably told you this before but I knew Jon was something pretty special the first time I met him and was hoping you would come to the same conclusion. You are pretty terrific as well. You are definitely a couple made for each other. I love that.

Mama Bair said...

Ok, the curiosity got me. What is the "carter experience?"

Mama Bair said...

OK, let me refrase that last question. Is the Carter experiences about your son Carter (which I tend to believe it is) or is there some genitic ranching thing you have tried that didn't work? And yes, I am having an off week brainwise.

J and Ris said...

You two are a couple that deserves many, many, many, many more years together. You are too dang cute with each other!