Monday, April 12, 2010

Brandin' 2010

        Call me crazy but this is one of my favorite things to do. It was a mostly pleasant day with a little wind. It could have been blowing 50 MPH, or snowing like it was Christmas ( or last week) and it would have been a fun day. I think one of the reasons besides the ropin and ridin part is being with my brothers. They are fun. This is 3 or the 4. We missed T. It takes me back to when we were kids and we did this same thing every year. We talked about the spills, the wounds, the loops, the help, the sores. When I grow up (if that ever happens) I want to be a cowboy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Crandalls said...

Those shirts that I am making for the auction, I guess one should be for you. I think you might be grown up partially. 5 kids tells me so. Glad you had fun. I really could have not came and been fine. In fact, R said her fav part was playing in the car. Like mother, like daughter

J and Ris said...

I couldn't ever say that! I'm glad you have something that is so much fun for you to do! I love being with my siblings too- just not ropin' or ridin'!

Amber C. said...

I'm going to be a cowboy when I grow up, too! :)