Tuesday, May 18, 2010

catch up

 
 
 
School is almost out. Yeah I think. A couple of things to catch up. I went to Muffins and Moms with P at school. It was fun. They had written about their moms and why they love them. D had Parents, Pies, and Poetry. They each had choosen a poem and then did some in groups mostly Shel Silverstien. It was fun to see the different personalities come out in the poems. D did a good job sharing her poems. We got 4-H lambs. We are doing horse and lambs. D is any way P still has another year. It will be an adventure. The family picture was Sunday morning before Stk conference. We had an extra hour so we took a few pictures. J took B for most of conference so I really enjoyed it. J I mean B had alittle nap in the foyer even. D had a piano recital a few weeks ago also and did very well. It is so fun to watch these little kids grow up. They are growing up so fast. We saw pictures of the family when M was about B age it was just yesterday. How I love that I can go to these things at school, that I can be home when they get home from school, and be home with my 2 littlest monkeys all day. I wouldn't trade that for a vacation home in Island Park, Disneyland trips, a nice ranch in Montana?, a brand new minivan, or a Dutchman RV. I love being a mom.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Janetlee said...

Ditto! And thanks for your nice comments on our blog.

J and Ris said...

You look good in turquoise (sp?). Your family pic looks great! Missed you today at exercise! Be glad you weren't there. I am SOOOOOO sore!!

Jenna said...

I totally agree - being able to be there for them with all their stuff is the best.

TimandBecckaMarley said...

Your such a cool mommy!!

Kylene said...

Cute family pic! You are a great mom. I was thinking the other night when you were all outside riding, what fun memories you are creating with your kids. :) They will remember moments like those forever.