Friday, May 2, 2008

I've been tagged

Anwser these questions about yourself and then tag five people. What were you doing 10 years ago? We lived in Mendon UT J was in school and C was 1. I stayed home. 5 things on my to do list Vacuum, put clothes away, clean cars out, mop floor, clean bathrooms What snacks do I enjoy? what snacks don't I enjoy. Have you tried the new chocolate chex? Yum What would I do if I were suddenly a billionare? I would buy a big ranch, lots of cows and some good horses, a new pickup and trailer to go with the whole set up and hire someone to run it so I could just be there when I wanted to. I would have to invest quite abit because running cows I'd be broke in about 6 years I figure. I would buy J a new motorcycle too. His choice, Wow is that selfish or what. We would enjoy the ranch together. 3 Bad habits Cluttering, overeating, repetative encourgement also called nagging 5 places I have lived Here, Vallejo Ca, Craig Co, Mendon Ut, Rexburg, and Pingree 5 jobs I've had retail Cal Ranch, Walmart, Vet clinic, Greenhouse worker, House cleaner not my own 5 things people don't know about me I have very little desire to ever "go to work", I like to be home, I was the Whoppee Days rodeo queen, I do not like to "talk" in front of people Since I only have 5 friends and 3 have been tagged I guess I tag Christina and Rachel. I really should get more friends

3 comments:

Christina said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll probably do it tomorrow when my headache settles. It was fun reading about you. You crack me up sometimes with your sarcasm! LOL!

mom said...

I am so impressed! it took me a month before I did this.

Kylene said...

What do I have to do to be your friend! :)

This was so fun to read. I think you need to model your rodeo day crown. Maybe the next enrichment night we could have a fashion show.