Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mothers and Daughters

While J and P were at the fathers and sons we went to the Visitors Center with another family. We had a good time. We walked around the temple and then some of the greenbelt and then had lunch at D favorite, Wendy's. I think it will be a new tradition. These are some of the pictures that we took and with such adorable girls, I couldn't help but blog them. This is the landscaping job (at my house) that we have been working on for a long time. We filled in with rocks and then put some plants in. We are hoping that it is low maintenence (haha is there such a thing except for me, I'm fairly low maintence) It is nice to enjoy it now that it is done. I love to walk around our yard and enjoy the flowers that are just starting to open or watch the bee's on them. We have a robin in the basket of flowers on the front door. There are 3 babies and they have been so fun to watch. M wants to see them every time she goes out the door, which is alot. I love the good ol days of summer time. Now that it is here.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janetlee said...

The landscape rock looks so awesome! When we were there the rock wasn't in yet so I couldn't quite visualize how great it would be. And now I can see why that is easier than grass. Congrats.

Christina said...

Congrats on the landscaping. It looks great. I love the pictures of all those girls. Looks like they were the perfect family to move in next door, huh? I love your flower pictures above too. Beautiful!

Sam said...

Those pics are awesome. I love photography. Thank you for inviting us, we had a blast and yes, a tradition is born.