Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wind Chill in June?

If you went out in our neck of the woods this morning you may have felt what I felt. November. It was so cold. It was 33 degrees and the wind was blowing about 20 mph. This is our garden, or should I say was our garden. I think it is ok. I haven't looked at the beans that close but I think the tomatoes did survive. This is standing at the back door, today, yes June 11 just 11 days until summer. Ha whatever. I don't think it's coming. Standing from the front door. Look at the sad little pots of snow covered flowers. When it is hotter than heck "this Summer" someone please remind me of how "cool" it was in June.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mom said...

Brrrrrrr! I will quite whining about the cool weather here.

The Hammers said...

You must have been as mad as me when you woke up this morning. Who prayed for moisture anyway?!? Just kidding. I guess we can't complain too much. The only watering I've had to do so far is the new grass we planted, and you know that's good when you have to pay for Ucon water. Cheer up! This weekend is supposed to be nice. (I hope so, because we are having a yard sale...)

Christina said...

Ya-
i was not to happy to say the least! I'm really looking forward to the weekend.