Thursday, August 7, 2008

Camping and other

We went camping earlier this week. We had a great time. We fished, caught nothing, looked for the cool looking wood, built a TP, ate smores, and relaxed. We had fun and realized we need to do it more often. Our stake trek was really good. I am always amazed at the youth. They really are choice, they have amazing strength. Martins Cove is such a neat place. I've heard that it is Wyomings temple and I believe it. It is sacred. I didn't take my camera but only 20 times a day I would say " why didn't I bring my camera?" Maybe next time. We went boating with the youth Tuesday night and had a great time. It sounds like all we do is play but can you imagine " Today I got up, threw cereal on the table, made the kids clean their pig stys or rooms we call them sometimes, mowed the lawn, the lawn mower broke so J spent 4 hours fixing..... ya I will stick to the more exciting or I guess the things that I want to remember. Well I have probably lost you by now, but just in case I haven't we have had a fun, busy, crazy summer.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Hammers said...

Looks like fun. You're right, you do get to play a lot. A bishop's wife deserves that any time you can get it though.

Christina said...

You guys deserve fun time together more than anyone I know. Way to take advantage before summer is over.

Janetlee said...

Looks like a lot of summer fun. It might look like all we do is play most of the time but truth be told, it is such a small part of our life. It just happens to be what we record for history.