Monday, August 11, 2008

M

I'm going to "spotlight" each of our kids because I adore them and love them. These are just a few recent pictures. M is fun. When she is happy which is 99.2% of the time she is easy going, funny, cooperative, singing and a joy. The other .8% watchout. She is not so sweet and crying screaming. I have decided that it is usually frustration. She tries to tell me something and I don't listen or I don't know what she wants. She loves to be outside. I think her favorite thing is jumping on the trampoline. She would prefer to do it alone but that happens rarely. She loves to throw anything for the dog to fetch. She loves D and if she gets mad at me she goes to D. She says her name and it is so cute. She loves shoes, mostly girly shoes of D's, she loves to wear D's skirts too but she gets mad when they trip her. Her talking is coming we just have to listen and look for clues as to what she is saying. She is a delight and we love her to pieces.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Christina said...

Absolutely adorable choices on the pictures!!! She's so cute.

mom said...

Great pictures, she looks so grown up!

Kylene said...

I can't get over how curly and cute her hair is! She is a beauty.

TimandBecckaMarley said...

Ok can I just say how gorgous she is!!!??? Oh my heck that first picture of his is adorable!!!

Becca and Jared Anderson said...

What a beautiful little girl!! With that curly blonde hair and those big blue eyes--what a little angel :)