Friday, September 19, 2008

our sweet D

I know that my pictures are old. I will take some new one of these days. D is almost 8. She is a great helper. She loves to "babysit" (watch other kids not her siblings while they are outside). She loves school and learning especially math and science. She is like a sponge and just absorbs it all. She likes to ride her bike, train Dora (dog), jump on the trampoline, be outside. She is agreat kid. She is a super helper to M and loves to carry her(?). Most of all I think she loves to play with friends. She is very social and loves to have people over. We love her and sure appreciate all she does.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christina said...

What a sweet sweet kid. You deserve her 100%. I feel honored to teach her piano too. I can already tell we're going to have a good time.

Janetlee said...

Such a good idea to highlight each of your kids.