Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The P man

Ok so I haven't blog for awhile. I need to finish my spotlights like I was going to do so here is one more. P is 51/2. He has a funny sense of humor. He loves to be with dad doing anything. He is very sensitive and tender, usually. One horse got out the other day while we were messing with the others and he burst into tears. "Mom mom hurry she is getting out" It is ok we are right here she is not going anywhere" But mom" He was so worried about Moe getting out. He loves to jump on the trampoline. He is very athletic and strong, but we also call him crash sometimes because if someone is going to fall, run into something, it is going to be him. He loves school. He loves to tell me about his lessons in primary and goes into great lenght to relay what he has learned. Well that is about all that I can think of. He is a great kid and a good helper and we love him.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Hammers said...

I love the orange boots. Very cute. Parker is a cute kid. I'm glad he's Cody's age. Maybe when Cody grows out of his shyness they'll be great friends.

Christina said...

Cute! And nice pictures! I'm seriously frustrated that I can't put out nice ones like that. I really like that wheatfield one too. He's such a cute kid!

Janetlee said...

Another Post! Hurray! Keep them coming. He's a great kid.

mom said...

Kids, you gotta luv em!

Sam said...

Porter is such a great kid...he is a great bus buddy for Mac, thank goodness for little boys, dirt and all:)