Sunday, October 26, 2008

A few of my favorite things

We brought dads cows home on Saturday. It was such a beautiful day for a ride. These are my brothers T and T. T came up and it was so fun to visit with them. We had a great day.
This is the other thing that we did this weekend. We dipped about 40lbs? of chocolates. We brought different centers and went to town. These on the plate are orange slices, peanut clusters, butterfingers, toasted coconut, pecan turtles, mint truffles, and pretzel carmels. Yum huh?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Christina said...

YUMMY! That looks like a TON of work!! Are you going to do an enrichment and show us all how to do those?

Sam said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. The cattle drive pictures remind me of bringing James' dad's cows home. I can't wait to do it again. THe chocolates look so delicious, are you going to share?

TimandBecckaMarley said...

I LOVE those pics you just added!! They are awesome!!! You are great at pic takin girl!! How are you feeling anyway??? How did the smell of all that chocolate go over with you?? I did that pregnant once and only once LOL

Janetlee said...

I'm am taking the picture of Tate. I hope that is okay.

mom said...

I will assume mine are in the mail!

MJ said...

My mouth is watering. I really do think that woman could live on chocolate alone! :) At least I am willing to try for awhile! I haven't been on a horse for years-sounds fun to bring the cows home!