Thursday, November 13, 2008

a day in the life of M

I need to take pictures and replace the pictures that are on the wall so I thought one child at a time. I took about 40 pictures and none of them turned out. She is moving in them, picking her nose, doing sommersaults, you name it. She is impossible to take pictures of. Unless she is sitting on the toilet with her shirt over her head or she is afraid to get down after she has scaled the pantry shelves trying to get bubbles. I don't know how they would look on the living room wall though. What a joy they are.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sam said...

You are too funny. Are we going to see these through the reception line at her wedding? M is too cute.

Christina said...

How funny. I feel that exact same way with Brynlee. It's frustrating cause they're so cute and it's hard to capture a good focused shot.

mom said...

funny, but probably not so good in a 16x20! see you in two weeks

TimandBecckaMarley said...

Those are the best kind of pics!! Cause that is really how kids are!! I love em!!

Jenna said...

Ha Ha! She is her own woman that is for sure! what a doll. I think I would hang the toilet shot up!

MJ said...

That is soo funny--that is how I get pics of Ashley or my twins! Your kids are great! I have 5 frames on my wall--Ashley is 2 with little hair--and 2 are blank! I WILL triumph and get good pics someday--until then, I have the real kids for people to see! :)