Tuesday, December 9, 2008

She is 8

 
 
D was baptized last Saturday. What a neat day. We had lots and lots of family so that made it even more special. She got to pick out a dress, she got a few presents, she had a great day. I asked her that night if she felt different and she said "yes, it's hard to say but it was like whooosh." I said "like whoosh?" "Well like clean." When I went into the dressing room she was crying and J said that as soon as he pulled her out of the water that he could tell she was emotional. She said that she felt the Holy Ghost when the men put their hands on her head too. It was such a neat day. I was just as excited as she was I think. I love when these moments of joy come and I look forward to many, many more.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

mom said...

I am so glad it was a great day for her. Keep reminding her of the way she felt that day. Don't let her forget.

Kylene said...

I'm glad we got to see it. She is such a smart and special little girl. She seems way too grown up to only be 8. If she has a journal, she should write that little moment down. I think the spirit is very much like a "whoooosh." :)

ps. My bread actually turned out! Everyone like it. Thank you, thank you.

MJ said...

Congrats on her milestone. I LOVE these rewarding days. She is soooo fun and neat and Kyler especially misses her! She looks so happy (as well as parents). You guys are awesome and I soooo look up to you!

Janetlee said...

Hooray for Dallee! It really was a fun and neat day. Congrats.wizin

Jenna said...

I'm sorry I wasn't there - Nick's little sister was getting baptized the same day. What a neat thing. She is such a fun little girls to be around. I gald to get to know her better in primary.