Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dr. switch

I switched Dr.s a few weeks ago. I like my new dr and do you want to know why? He said the most wonderful thing to me the other day. This is it "I will start you anytime after 39 weeks." All of our kids have been a week over. I always dream of having an on time baby but know that the chances are like haveing twins at the stage. It just isn't going to happen. P was 8lbs 10 oz I fear that this one is big too so my dr said we can start you. Music to my ears. I don't want to be too early that I have a horrible, long delivery but even the due date doesn't sound too bad at this point. We will see how it all plays out sure as I plan I will have him early. Yeah right. Oh well the thought that I could have almost 7 weeks and not almost 9 makes me giddy. I just really need to be patient because who knows what the plan really is, I for sure don't.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

Oh yeah! Is it a female dr? :) Even 1 day is such a huge thing when you are at that stage! These next few weeks will zoom--congrats, can't wait to meet him!

Janetlee said...

God knows the plan.

Rachel Hogge said...

Were on the count down aren't we!?! All I know is that this baby is getting some really strong legs and will probably be good at Taebo! I keep getting it right in the ribs! Hang in there! I personally am in the stage of I'm not ready yet for another newborn. But, give me a week or two and I'm sure sooner the better will be my thoughts.

Kylene said...

YAY! I agree with Hayley, even one day ahead makes such a big deal at 9 months! I'm happy for you.

Jenna said...

hurray!! I love dr's like that! I can't imagine going over - I go crazy if I'm not 2 weeks early. I'm so happy for you.

TimandBecckaMarley said...

Ohh we cant wait to see that little guy. Any names yet?? Who were you going to? Who did you switch to??