Friday, January 30, 2009

14 years of eternity

 
 
Ahh love is in the air. We too celebrated an anniversary this week. 14 years. I can't even belive that we have been married that long. Although 14 years of an eternity is not that long. It has gone by so fast I'm sure that the next 14, and then next 14, and the next, and the ... will go even faster as we get busier with growing kids and lives. I love life. I don't know that I ever imagined life could be so great but I have a fantastic husband, good, healthy kids and a wonderful life. My sweet D said "if I could choose any mom in the whole wide world do you know who I would chose?" I was alittle afraid for the anwser but she did say she would chose me. What a relief. I would chose her too as well as the others and even J although I don't know that he would pick me as fast as I would pick him. Maybe it is just pregnancy hormones but I just feel so blessed. I truly do have such a great life with great families, great friends and everything I could ever want or ask for. I can't wait to spend 345,455,454 more years with them.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Christina said...

I love it!! It's been so fun seeing everyone's wedding pictures. You guys haven't hardly aged at all! I think you both look the same (minus J's glasses:)

You two are amazing people, with an amazing little family. I'm so honored to even know you! Congrats on 14 years. Good to hear you're looking forward to that many more to come... isn't it great?!

MJ said...

You guys are so awesome! I so look up to the both of you--you have conquered so many things and are still so strong and amazing. Your family is sooo cute and we sure miss seeing you guys all the time. Congrats on 14 years!

Kylene said...

LOVE the pic's!! You are such an amazing couple. Congrats on 14 years!

Bobbi said...

Congrats- that is great! 14 years! wow :) I love the pic.s!!!

Janetlee said...

I don't know, I'm not pregnant, I don't have homone problems, and I feel the same way you do about Tater and my kids. Like is sooooo good! It seems to get better and better too. A few bumps along the way but all of those more than compensated for.

Jenna said...

a few days late - but CONGRATS!!! I love th pictures... You were as beautiful then as you are now. and I thought January wasn't a popular month to get married. Congrats you two.

PS - he'd be crazy not to snatch you up again in an instant!

TimandBecckaMarley said...

You guys are so cute!! So have you found some homes for your sweet little puppies???