Friday, January 9, 2009

Free Puppies

        Hi our mom Dora she is the big one in the picture with the boy, she is getting tired of nursing us, cleaning up after us, you know how it can be 7 babies at once. Well anyway we are looking to branch out, ya know find some homes. These people who take care of us are tired of us too, we try to keep the pooping to a minimal, we are fairly quiet, but Chubs the big one he always hogs the food. Anyway if you know anyone who would like to have a great friend, companion someone who is always happy to see them get in touch with the owners. We are old enough now that we can leave mom anytime and I would love to have a new family to love. Please call, send out the trackers or do something we need our own space.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Christina said...

Those are adorable!!

Sommer and Chris said...

Seriously tempting to come and grab one! Chris would DIE if he came home to a 3rd dog. I hope you find them good homes. Anyways, I made my blog private so send me an e-mail to summbumm@hotmail.com if you want an invite!!

Shanda said...

Darn cute!

TimandBecckaMarley said...

Hey I will talk to Tim. Do they shed alot??? Chris is Kaity had a hard time with the last dog we rescued. But he shed REALLY bad.

Bobbi said...

I wish I could take one so bad! they are soooo cute :) (talk Kris into it!!!)

Mama Bair said...

I am a sucker for puppies so I tried Steve on about a new puppy. Not successful at all. In fact it come darn close to me and my 3 dogs needing to find a new home too. Sorry.

Janetlee said...

Don't forget to call Dan and Shalee and talk them into one. They said they were interested.