Monday, January 26, 2009

Winter fun

        Well I thought I better blog something although we still have one puppy left free to ANY home. J has taken the kids sledding behind the horses the last few Saturdays. They love it and have so much fun. I do feel alittle left out though. Sunday morning we had a few minutes to spare before church so I took pictures. There were about 2 in the whole bunch that weren't blurry. I think I was trying to hurry too much. In the goofy one I said make a face and that is what I got. We are loving the snow and so grateful for it. Hope you are having a fun winter too.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Janetlee said...

Cute pictures. Call us and we can all go sledding together.

MJ said...

Way cute kids! I especially the goofy one--that is what my kids always do! Love the sled behind the horse! My dad did that growing up--brought back memories! :)

mom said...

We want to come! silly kids.

Mama Bair said...

Great pictures! Kate's puppy is so snuggly, I was glad that I remembered and called her at the pound before she got one there.

Shanda said...

Cute pictures! Love the faces!! :)

Bobbi said...

I love the pictures! That is so cute that Jon takes them sledding behind the horses :)

Jenna said...

Sledding behind the horses sounds better than behind the snomobile! :) I love the pics of the kids....ours always end up that way too.