Tuesday, March 24, 2009

7 days?

Another week has passed. Another dr visit. I'm still scheduled for next Tuesday. They tell me that once my body recognizes that it is in labor it will go fast. I'm just alittle leery bcause this is two weeks earlier than I have had a baby. The dr gave us a little scare. He said that doesn't feel like a head down there. Lets do an ultrasound and make sure. Well the baby (boy for sure) was in the correct position. Huge relief. Now I just keep reminding myself it could be three weeks rather than one, be tough, endure, enjoy the journey, be patient, grin and bear it, be grateful that you can have kids, enjoy those movements they will be gone soon, need I go on. Needless to say I am very ready to exchange my aches and pains in for new and different ones. I can't wait to feel that first twinge of labor pain. I get to this point and I like to count down for some wierd reason it makes the time go faster. Only one more Sunday, one more laundry day (probably not), one more babysitting day plus a few hours, one more week of sleepless nights (haha I know this is just the begining) but maybe atleast when I lay down I can sleep. Blah, blah blah I will stop. I am excited to meet this new addition and move to the next phase. We did get a carseat Thanks to all who offered theirs. Have a good day.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

YAY!! So close! Iam so excited for you guys. I also can't wait to see baby boy Hogge! You do look soooo good by the way! Hang in there--a few more days! :)

mom said...

One Week. I wish I were there to take the kids. UPS?

Jenna said...

I'm excited to see this new one too! your post reminds me of Elder Worthlin's talk last October - Come what may and love it.

Katie Jo said...

I bet you're having a grand old time with that baby. I just wanted to say thank you again for the puppy. He is getting quite big and is so cute. You should check out some of the pictures I have of him on the blog.