Thursday, March 12, 2009

Really, could it be?

I went to the Dr. today. He asked if I wanted to set my induction date. Yes do you think I'm wiling to just let nature take its slow course again? No, not if I have anything to do with it. We are having a baby on March 31st or so I hope. I'm still hoping for that miracle of miracles in that i just go into labor on the 26th ( our kids are out of school from Fri to next Thurs) have a baby all natural. I believe in positive thinking but its just not even possible at all, so we will stick with the plan. Interesting thing my blood pressure was high and since I switched Drs. it has been normal. One other thing I called to check on our carseat, it is too old. Would anyone be willing to let us rent a carseat for a year. I don't want to buy a new one because I think (strongly) that this is our last. Does Once upon a child sell them and do I trust them if they do? Any other ideas? 19 days and slowly but enthusiastically counting.

8 comments:

Shanda said...

How exciting! Congrats hopefully it goes well as you want it too! I am no help with the car seat question sorry! Good luck, please let us know if you need any help with the other littles!! :)

Janetlee said...

Such great news! My sister Judy is also being induced. Her date is April 14th.

Tyson and Christi Smith said...

I think it is so much easier knowing the date of delivery. Congrats! We have a carseat you are more than welcome to use. Once upon a Child does sell them but most of the time I find they are completely overpriced for the things they are selling.

Hayley said...

The end is NEAR! YAY! Sorry-I am using 2 carseats at the moment (1 is barely expired-but still am using it for a few months!) :) I know turn me into the authorities! I hope a miracle does happen and that little guy comes earlier! :) Hang in there!

Amber C. said...

When do carseats expire? I have a blue one I bought a little bit before Dillon was born (2007). I don't intend to be using it in the next year.

Jenna said...

I would love to give you our car seat but I think it has also expired! isn't 5 years or something like that? Anyway, I'm so excited for you! Not that I want you to be in labor for any lonf amount of time - but an April Fools baby would be fun! :)

Kylene said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you. Having the end in sight is such a relief!

Good luck!

TimandBecckaMarley said...

Ok so I only have a pink one LOL. So if your Mr. comes out a little Miss.. I will hook you up!!!!